Looking for a new career?
How about a secure and steady job with Home Hardware Building Center Merritt. We offer a clean and safe work environment in a motivated and fun atmosphere with a competitive salary and benefits program. We are seeking a full time employee to join our Management / Sales Team and are willing to train.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensure day to day operations run smoothly and efficiently with support of senior staff
• Problem solve customer complaints and work on conflict resolution
• Support company policy and procedures and make sure they are being carried out correctly by team members
• Work with clients to assess their needs and perform counter sales
• Create and process special orders
• Ensure delivery and completion of sale occurs
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Customer Service Experience
• Conflict resolution
• Enjoys working in a team environment
• Strong time management and detail orientated
• Computer, math and communication skills
• Lumber and building material experience
• Weekend availability is a must
Join the team by sending a copy of your resume and cover letter email@example.com or stop by and drop off a resume at Home Hardware Merritt. We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.