We now have the 5 litre refill of Windex in stock - and we thought it would be a good time for a little "Ode to Windex".
Did you know? Windex is some pretty fantastic stuff, and has lots of uses - like:
- relieve pain and swelling from a bee sting
- clean jewelry
- get stains out of laundry (use colourless Windex for that, won't work on wool or silk)
- treat pimples (clean face, dab Windex with a q-tip onto blemish)
- deter bugs from coming into the house (leave small bowl of Windex at the door)
- remove greasy stains
- get a stuck ring off your finger
Pretty fantastic, eh?